Mental

Should’ve Been, Could’ve Been: How Regret Can Mess with Your Head

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” — Alexander Graham Bell Hey there, fellow navigator of life’s twists and turns. Let’s chat about the murky waters of regret, where the “should’ve …

Should’ve Been, Could’ve Been: How Regret Can Mess with Your Head Read More »

Navigating Life’s Maze: The Power of Facing Our Demons (Version française incluse)

The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. — Nelson Mandela In the maze of life, the mantra “Nothing is to be feared, just understood” emerges not as a lofty ideal but as a lifeline. Marie Curie’s words resonate with a depth that goes beyond scientific …

Navigating Life’s Maze: The Power of Facing Our Demons (Version française incluse) Read More »

Why Working from Home Can Make You Fat — Unless You Do This (Version française incluse)

Working from home: where the kitchen is your coworker, and the challenge is to keep your snacks on mute! The appeal of working from the comfort of one’s home has seen a significant rise, offering individuals unprecedented flexibility and freedom. However, within the pursuit of this ideal remote work scenario, there’s a potential drawback that …

Why Working from Home Can Make You Fat — Unless You Do This (Version française incluse) Read More »

Embrasser le Pouvoir de l’Amour de Soi (Version Française)

Le voyage vers l’harmonie Intérieure commence par l’Amour de Soi. Dans le tourbillon de la vie, il est facile de perdre de vue la relation la plus cruciale que nous aurons jamais: celle avec nous-mêmes. Peu importe où vous allez ou qui vous rencontrez, il y a ce fil commun: un déséquilibre, un problème avec …

Embrasser le Pouvoir de l’Amour de Soi (Version Française) Read More »

Embracing the Power of Self-Love: A Journey to Inner Harmony

Your journey to happiness begins with loving yourself. In the whirlwind of life, it’s easy to lose sight of the most crucial relationship we’ll ever have—the one with ourselves. It’s curious how, no matter where you go or who you meet, there’s this common thread: a loose wire, an issue with the self. It’s like …

Embracing the Power of Self-Love: A Journey to Inner Harmony Read More »

Returning Home to the Present Moment: Navigating the Streets of Past and Future

We’ve always been here. It’s our minds that love to wander down the avenues of the past or the pathways of the future. Have you ever caught yourself drifting through the lanes of the past or meandering down the byways of the future? I sure have. It’s like an involuntary journey, a mental time warp …

Returning Home to the Present Moment: Navigating the Streets of Past and Future Read More »

The Myth of Living Your Best Life: Unmasking the Pursuit of Perfection

Happiness is a state of being, not a state of mind. The concept of leading a fulfilling life has become firmly embedded in our shared consciousness. One can observe the widespread desire to excel in every area of life, with motivational quotes on social media and the abundance of self-help books serving as evidence. I …

The Myth of Living Your Best Life: Unmasking the Pursuit of Perfection Read More »

The True Definition of a Workout

Sweat today and conquer tomorrow. (Watch the short YouTube Video) Do you know what a workout really is? Well, it’s like this awesome mix, you know? Imagine 30% of it being sweat—that good ol’ physical grind, and the remaining 70%? It’s all about your inner resolve, and your ‘never give up’ attitude. In other words, …

The True Definition of a Workout Read More »

Riding Your Mind’s Roller Coaster: Thoughts, Emotions, and the Awesome Ride of Being Human

Life’s a roller coaster: thoughts are the twists, emotions, the loops. Hold on tight, you’re the fearless rider of your own journey! Hey there, let’s talk about thoughts, those little bubbles that pop up in our minds at the most random times. You know, like when you’re waiting for your coffee to brew, and suddenly, …

Riding Your Mind’s Roller Coaster: Thoughts, Emotions, and the Awesome Ride of Being Human Read More »

Shopping Cart
X